CQI & IRCA CERTIFIED QMS ISO 9001:2015 LEAD AUDITOR COURSE (18126)
- This course meets the international Register of Certified Auditors Criteria, IRCA/9153.
- To provide students with knowledge and skills required to perform first, second and third-party audits of quality management against ISO 9001, in accordance with ISO 19011 and ISO/IEC 17021, as applicable.
- Students who complete this IRCA Certified QMS Auditor/Lead Auditor Training course successfully (within the three years prior to making an application to become a certified auditor) will satisfy the training requirements for initial certification as an IRCA QMS auditor.
Summary of Course Features
- CQI & IRCA (UK) Approved Course
- “Accelerated Learning Approach” with stimulating and enriching workshops/case studies activities
- “Workshop-based training” with comprehensive course notes & industrial examples
- Risk-based thinking, PDCA and the process approach
- A focus on the more important (“high-risk”) processes and their output
- Examination Based training, award CQI & IRCA Certificate of Achievement & Attendance