CQI & IRCA CERTIFIED ISO 45001:2018 LEAD AUDITOR OHSMS TRAINING COURSE (1929) (5 Days)
The world’s first international standard for Occupational Health and Safety Management Systems. ISO 45001 is the new international standard for Occupational Health and Safety Management Systems (OHSMS). It replaces OHSAS 18001. If you are already certified to OHSAS 18001 you should be planning to migrate to ISO 45001 now. We can support you with your migration.
ISO 45001:2018 enables organisations to manage risk and helps ensure compliance with legislation. It helps create and maintain a safe and healthy working environment for workers, visitors and anyone affected by your organisation’s activities. Until the publication of ISO 45001 in March 2018, many organisations were using their own national health and safety standards. This new international standard means there is now consistency across the world.
- This course meets the Chartered Quality Institute & International Register of Certificated Auditors Criteria, PR357 Course Specification: ISO 45001:2018 Lead Auditor OHSMS Training Course.
- To provide students with the knowledge and skills required to perform first, second and third-party audits of occupational health and safety management systems against ISO 45001, in accordance with ISO 19011 and ISO/IEC 17021, as applicable.
SUMMARY OF COURSE FEATURES
- CQI & IRCA (UK) Approved Course
- “Accelerated Learning Approach” with stimulating and enriching workshops/case studies activities
- “Workshop-based training” with comprehensive course notes & industrial examples
- Risk-based thinking, PDCA and the process approach
- A focus on the more important (“high-risk”) processes and their output
- Examination Based training, award CQI & IRCA Certificate of Achievement & Attendance